How to Sell Your Nursing & Care Agency Services To The NHS Training
The National Health Service (NHS) is the publicly funded national healthcare system for England and one of the four National Health Services of the United Kingdom. The NHS is primarily funded through the general taxation system and overseen by the Department of Health, It provides healthcare to every legal resident in England, with most services free at the point of use. Some services, such as emergency treatment and treatment of infectious diseases are free for everyone, including visitors.
In 2016, 362,920 nurses in England were employed by the NHS and work in NHS-run hospitals. In line of this fact, it is very vital that you know how to sell your Nursing and Care Agency Services to the NHS and our training will definitely equip you for this.
Details of The Training:
- Learn how to acquire contract from the NHS.
- Learn where to find contracts from the NHS.
- Learn the various procedures for acquiring contracts from the NHS.
- Understand the various documents involve.
- Learn how to use relevant sites for acquiring NHS contracts
To find out more about our training service and to book your training please, click the button below.